Staff Advisory Council Purpose
Staff Advisory Council meets regularly to review and respond to policies affecting College staff employees. It serves as a neutral facilitator of communication around such policies and other important staff issues by focusing on community-building through providing staff with fora to express their opinions on these issues. The Council will keep staff informed of its proceedings.
We got answers!
We build community!
- New Staff Welcome Events
- Coffee Breaks and Soup Chats for Staff
- Senior Administration Forums
- Presidential Town Halls
- Special Events
- David Wheaton (VP of Admin and Finance) – November 4, 2019
- Jeff Allen (VP for Admissions and Financial Aid) – February 3, 2020
- Brian Rosenberg (President) – March 3, 2020