Students are advised in their concentration by a steering committee member of their choice.
The director interfaces with the college administration, faculty and inquiring students on behalf of the program; keeps track of the total number of concentrations, collects copies of all major research projects, and ensures that requirements are being fulfilled; and leads occasional steering committee meetings.
DIRECTOR: DAVID MOORE (ENGLISH/INTERNATIONAL STUDIES)
Steering Committee Members
- Erik Davis, Religious Studies
- Joanna Inglot, Art & Art History
- A. Kiarina Kordela, German Studies
- David Martyn, German Studies
- Khaldoun Samman, Sociology