Macalester College International Student Loan
1600 Grand Avenue
Saint Paul, MN, 55105, USA
Macalester College International Student Loans (MCISL) are loans offered directly from the College. Eligibility and amounts are determined by Macalester. Further information about MCISL:
- No credit check required.
- No payments are required while half-time enrollment is maintained.
- Payments begin six months following graduation or withdrawal from Macalester.
- No interest accrues while you are enrolled.
- Interest rate during repayment is fixed at 6%.
- Standard repayment period is ten years.
- MCISL promissory notes will be signed in person during the early part of fall semester.
Steps to securing your MCISL
- Accept all or part of your MCISL on 1600grand.macalester.edu (under the Money Matters tab).
- Complete the Macalester International Student Loan Application and Macalester International Student Loan Promissory Note in late summer when prompted by Student Accounts.