Metrics for all Departments (most recent 10 years)
Data supplied to the Allocations Committee and to all chairs conducting department reviews.
Updated August 2023.
2020 Perceptions of the Liberal Arts and Pathways to a Major, a series of 3 infographics produced through a collaboration between the Assessment Office and Institutional Research
- Time Point 1: Students Entering as First Years
- Time Point 2: The Start of Sophomore Year
- Time Point 3: Majors & Academic Breadth at Graduation
2022 HEDS Diversity & Equity Campus Climate Survey of Faculty & Staff
- Presentation Slides: Initial Findings from the HEDS D&E Campus Climate Employee Survey (pdf)
- Open-Ended Responses: Q8_What one word describes your sense of community at Mac? (pdf)
- Open-Ended Responses: Q9_What one change would improve community at Mac? (pdf)
- Open-Ended Responses: Q4b_What priorities should we focus on to advance equity at Mac? (pdf)
IR Data for a Post-2020 Future
Serie Center, Spring 2021
Pathways of Recent Graduates
Chautauqua 2019, jointly presented with Career Exploration
The standard data file provided to the Allocations Committee and to all departments conducting department reviews can be found above in the Metrics for All Departments file.
IR also provides chairs with department-specific data for department reviews and for Affirmative Action reports associated with hiring searches. It is recommended that you request this data early in the review or search process by contacting Adam Johnson ([email protected]). Please allow up to two weeks for any additional data requests you may want to include as part of your review process or allocation request.