Meet with a Librarian
Find your Research & Instruction Librarian.
Students interested in research support can book a meeting with a librarian to:
- Find background information
- Narrow down research topic ideas
- Save time getting started with your research
- Use the library’s collections as well as worldwide and web resources
- Choose databases for discipline-focused research
- Learn more efficient searching methods
Librarians can partner with faculty on research and scholarship projects by:
- Designing digital scholarship projects
- Supporting citation management tools such as Zotero and RefWorks
- Consulting on copyright questions
- Building course-related research guides
- Supporting data management
- Purchasing materials for a class
- Answering research questions
Allow about 30 minutes for your appointment, although length may vary with the complexity of your question.
For general questions, or if you’re unsure who specifically to contact, complete our Contact Us form.
Research & Instruction Librarians