Macalester College’s Student Employment Program exists to provide employment opportunities that offer students both financial assistance and professional development.
The Program affords students the opportunity to build skills for career readiness while focusing on coursework in addition to providing a talented workforce for the College.
Macalester employs nearly 1,400 students in over 200 different positions each academic year. Students are able to gain experience in a variety of areas, from facility management to tutoring to office work.
Start and End Dates for Student Employment
Academic Year 2023–2024
- Full year start September 5, 2023
- Full year end May 9, 2024
Fall Semester 2023
- Fall semester start September 5, 2023
- Fall semester end December 20, 2023
Spring Semester 2024
- Spring semester start January 18, 2024
- Spring semester end May 6, 2024
Contact Student Employment