Full Time Faculty
- David Chioni Moore
- Associate Professor, International Studies and English
- Literary interactions in the Black Atlantic world, notably Africa, the Caribbean, and African America; post-colonial and/as the post-Soviet; comparative literature; cultural theory; globalization.
- Jenna Rice Rahaim
- Visiting Assistant Professor of International Studies
- Charity, Humanitarianism, and Gifts; Empathy and Obligation; Migration and Refugees; National and Sectarian Sentiment; Genealogy and Kinship; Postcolonial and feminist literatures; the Middle East and Islamic World
Part Time Faculty
- Janessa Cervantes
- Department Coordinator
Additional Faculty Teaching in International Studies
- Sonita Sarker
- Professor Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and English
- Feminist and literary theories; cultural studies of globalization as it intersects with nationalism, democracy, and imperialism; "minoritized" literatures, with a transnational comparative basis in Western Europe and Asia.