- Apr 26 Pipe Band Concert
- Apr 27 Pop and Jazz Combos Concert
- Apr 28 The Macalester Viol Consort Presents a Lunch Concert
- May 1 Opening reception for the Senior Thesis Show
- May 1 Off-Kilter Spring Concert
- May 2 African Music Ensemble Concert
- May 3 Have a Folktastic Time with Flying Fingers!
- May 9 Scotch Tape A cappella Final Concert
- May 10 Chopin Society presents pianist Nikolay Khozyainov
- May 16 Baccalaureate and Commencement
Book of Night Women Download .MP3
"We tend to demonize humans but don't humanize demons," says Marlon James about his characters in the novel The Book of Night Women, which has received rave reviews. The novel takes place in 18th century Jamaica and follows a group of seven women living as slaves on a plantation. In this episode, he talks about his inspiration for the novel and how to write about atrocities such as slavery.