- Billy’s on Grand 857 Grand Avenue. Burgers, sports bar atmosphere. $$
- Brasa Rotisserie 777 Grand Avenue. Casual with vegetarian and gluten free options. $$
- Bread and Chocolate 867 Grand Avenue. Award-winning baked goods. $$
- Breadsmith 1579 Grand Avenue. Handmade hearth-baked fresh breads. $
- Bruegger’s Bagels 800 Grand Avenue. Fresh bagels, soups. $
- Cafe Latte 850 Grand Avenue. Soups, salads, sandwiches, desserts, trendy. $$
- Carmelo’s 238 Snelling Avenue. S . Northern Italian specialties, fresh pasta. $$
- Chipotle 867 Grand Avenue. South of the border specialties, casual atmosphere. $
- Colossal Cafe 1340 Grand Avenue. American fare for breakfast and lunch. $$
- Emmett’s Public House 695 Grand Avenue. Irish pub, Irish food. $$
- Everest on Grand 1278 Grand Avenue. Nepali & Tibetan cuisine. $$
- French Meadow Bakery & Cafe 1662 Grand Avenue. Organic, natural food cafe and bakery. $$
- Grand Ole Creamery 750 Grand Avenue. Homemade ice cream. $
- Groveland Tap 1834 St. Clair Avenue. Friendly neighborhood beer and burger joint.
- India House 758 Grand Avenue. Traditional. $$
- Indochin Vietnamese Restaurant, 1702 Grand Avenue. $-$$
- Italian Pie Shoppe 1670 Grand Avenue. $
- Jamba Juice 1577 Grand Avenue. Fresh squeezed juice & smoothies. $
- Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwich Shop 975 Grand Avenue. Subs. $
- Khyber Pass Cafe 1571 Grand Avenue. Afghani cuisine, friendly service. $$
- Kowalski’s 1261 Grand Avenue. Groceries, wine shop, food to go with cafe seating. $-$$
- La Cucaracha 36 Dale St. S. Fine Mexican food, family-owned. $$
- Luci Ancora 2060 Randolph Avenue. Delicious Italian. $$-$$$
- The Lexington 1096 Grand Avenue. Traditional, formal dining. A hit with steak-lovers. $$-$$$
- The Naughty Greek 181 Snelling Avenue. Mediterranean, Greek. $
- Neighborhood Cafe 1570 Selby Avenue. A neighborhood cafe. $$
- Pad Thai Grand Cafe 1681 Grand Avenue. Thai food, one-block from Mac. $$
- Saji-Ya 695 Grand Ave. Japanese country-style cooking, sushi, teriyaki. $$
- Salut Bar Americain 917 Grand Avenue. French/American fare. $$
- Sencha 1692 Grand Avenue. Easygoing counter-serve place brewing iced, bubble & hot tea, plus coolers & shakes. $
- Shish 668 Grand Avenue. Middle eastern cuisine with some American. $-$$
- Subway Sandwiches 1820 Grand Avenue. Fresh subs. $
- Taste of Thailand 1671 Selby Avenue. Delectable Thai cuisine. $$
- Tavern on Grand 656 Grand Avenue. Gorbachev ate walleye here. $$
- The Uptowner 1100 Grand Avenue. Breakfast all day, lunch & dinner too. $-$$
- Cahoots Coffee Bar 1562 Selby Avenue. Cozy.
- Caribou Coffee Grand I $ 1055 Grand Avenue. A Minnesota original coffeehouse.
- Caribou Grand II 757 Grand Avenue. See above.
- Caribou Coffee 68 Snelling Avenue South. Ditto.
- Dunn Brothers 1569 Grand Ave. Coffee roasted fresh daily, a Mac favorite.
- Starbucks 171 Snelling Avenue North. Coffee, beverages, baked goods.
- Carbone’s Pizza 1698 Randolph Avenue. $
- Davanni’s 41 Cleveland Avenue South. Eat in, take out, delivery. $
- Domino’s1669 Grand Avenue. Free delivery. $
- The Green Mill 57 Hamline Avenue South. Voted best pizza in town, brewhouse. $$
- The Italian Pie Shoppe & Winery 1670 Grand Avenue. Much more than pizza. $-$$
- Papa John’s 1071 Grand Avenue. Delivery. $
- Pizza Hut 975 Grand Avenue. Delivery, take-out. $
- Pizza Luce 1183 Selby Avenue. Free delivery, offers more than just pizza. Vegan and gluten-free options. $$
- Punch Pizza 769 Grand Avenue and 704 Cleveland Avenue South. Neapolitan pizza. $$
$ ($10 and under)