Arts Career Community
- are inspired without rules or instructions and you celebrate creativity.
- create something without clear or specific outcomes.
- communicate technically precise plans to share with others.
- write sharp materials geared toward different audiences.
- can communicate visually or in written or spoken words.
- create and coordinate structures that enable art and artists to thrive.
- inspire and develop aesthetics, design, expression, and forms.
- express through preferred mediums – voice, the physical body, instruments, fabric, machines and software, plants, food – whatever!
|Fredrickson Learning||Videographer & Instructional Designer||St. Paul, MN|
|Learn Now Music||Instructor||Baltimore, MD|
|Minneapolis Institute of Art||Communications Intern||Minneapolis, MN|
|Missoula Children’s Theater||Touring Actor||Missoula, MT|
|Public Art Saint Paul||Development Assistant||St. Paul, MN|
|Radmin Company||Script Reading Intern||Culver City, CA|
|School of Rock||Studio Coordinator||Oak Park, IL|
|Upper Midwest String Camp||Chamber Music Intern||Minneapolis, MN|
While these are local resources, use them as examples to find their equivalent in the city/region for your search.
Springboard for the Arts – Free tutorials, workshops, lists of grants/funding sources, and paid internship and job board.
MN Artists – Hub for resources, community, events, and opportunities for artists of all mediums.
MN Playlist – Comprehensive information, news, and audition announcements for all performing arts in Minnesota.
MN Film & TV – Casting listings for film and television in Minnesota.