Business and Management Career Community
- like thinking about products and services, how they are developed, and what determines which succeed.
- study and coordinate the process of product development or service all the way to consumer.
- learn and assess particular business functions including research/development, IT, purchasing, logistics, marketing, sales, finance, or accounting,
- direct and lead business function areas and teams.
- develop expertise on particular facets of business.
- assess and direct the work of individuals and teams to manage performance.
- analyze and report on key performance metrics.
|Deloitte Consulting LLP||Business Analyst||San Francisco, CA|
|Ecolab||Associate Financial Analyst||Saint Paul, MN|
|Ernst & Young||Transfer Pricing Analyst||New York, NY|
|Goldman Sachs||Analyst||Salt Lake City, UT|
|3M||Financial Analyst||St. Paul, MN|
|Meltwater||Client Success Representative||Tokyo, Japan|
|Piper Sandler||Analyst||Minneapolis, MN|
|Price Waterhouse Coopers||Management Consultant||Houston, TX|
|Analysis Group||Business Analyst||Chicago, IL|
|U.S. Bank||Business Analyst||Minneapolis, MN|
|UnitedHealth Group/Optum||Senior Business Analyst||Eden Prairie, MN|
While these are local resources, use them as examples to find their equivalent in the city/region for your search.
Minnesota Private Colleges Job & Internship Fair – Many fortune 500 organizations based in Minnesota hire through this fair.
Business and management student organizations at Macalester.
Minnesota Actuary Club – Hosts an annual job and internship fair welcoming Macalester students.