Business and Management Career Community
- like thinking about products and services, how they are developed, and what determines which succeed.
- study and coordinate the process of product development or service all the way to consumer.
- learn and assess particular business functions including research/development, IT, purchasing, logistics, marketing, sales, finance, or accounting,
- direct and lead business function areas and teams.
- develop expertise on particular facets of business.
- assess and direct the work of individuals and teams to manage performance.
- analyze and report on key performance metrics.
|Deloitte Consulting LLP
|San Francisco, CA
|Associate Financial Analyst
|Saint Paul, MN
|Ernst & Young
|Transfer Pricing Analyst
|New York, NY
|Salt Lake City, UT
|St. Paul, MN
|Client Success Representative
|Price Waterhouse Coopers
|Senior Business Analyst
|Eden Prairie, MN
While these are local resources, use them as examples to find their equivalent in the city/region for your search.
Minnesota Private Colleges Job & Internship Fair – Many fortune 500 organizations based in Minnesota hire through this fair.
Business and management student organizations at Macalester.
Minnesota Actuary Club – Hosts an annual job and internship fair welcoming Macalester students.