Government, Policy and Advocacy Career Community
- Articulate your passion for an idea and set of core beliefs.
- Dig into and explore data and research. Maybe it’s deep field, financial, historical, contextual and procedural opportunities, or ramifications of proposal or changes.
- Persuade others to care about your passion.
- Help organize and educate others on services, systems, or processes.
- Advocate and steward resources, funds, and opportunities.
- Use administrative skills to create or improve public systems.
- Create efficient processes within systems of bureaucracy.
|Congressional Hunger Center
|Emerson Hunger Fellow
|Federal Reserve Board of Governors
|Friends Committee on National Legislation
|Young Fellow/Program Assistant
|Government Accountability Office
|Urban and Planning Design Intern
|Real Estate Team Intern
Pollen – An organization in Midwest committed to breaking down barriers to create communities
Stanford University’s Fellowships, Internships & Service Programs Database (shared with permission)