Please refer to these sites for the most up to date information:
Specific Information for Students with Disabilities:
- List of Resources for Students with Disabilities (or Anyone)
- Macalester will be finishing the remainder of the semester remotely/online after March 30. Please check with your instructors on the following as provision of courses and what is essential may have changed:
- Testing Accommodations and how they will be provided
- Attendance flexibility for asynchronous courses (if it’s even needed)
- Extensions on assignments should still apply, Speak with instructors on how online learning may impact extensions as course content changes.
- Students with disabilities who need assistance with course accommodations/online access, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best place for remote teaching information is from our Serie Center partners:
Helpful Other Resources: