The State of Minnesota and Macalester College require specific immunizations for students registering at the college. After acceptance to Macalester College, all new students will receive information and forms via the portal that includes an immunization record. This form must be completed and returned before you will be able to attend classes. You may do this through the HWC student portal.
- Dates of your childhood primary series of immunizations
- Date of your last booster (within the last 10 years)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Date of first immunization given at 15 months after birth or later
- Date of second immunization given after 5 years of age.
- Separate Measles, Mumps, Rubella immunizations (if you did not receive MMR):
- Measles immunized with live measles vaccine at 15 months after birth or later, with second measles vaccine at 5 years of age.
- Mumps (immunized with vaccine at 12 months after birth or later
- Rubella (immunized with vaccine at 12 months after birth or later)
- Dates of 1 or 2 doses; most recent dose must have occurred no earlier than age 16.