Have a Specific Question About...
- Books/media: When possible, please place orders via OASIS, our online book ordering system. If you need training or support, please contact Katy Gabrio or your Research and Instruction Librarian.
- Serials: Laura Secord
- Contact Beth Hillemann
- Contact Connie Karlen
Academic Technology Services?
- Contact Ted Wilder
Open Access and Scholarly Publishing?
- Contact Terri Fishel
Resources for Courses
Academic Information Associates - instructional technology assistance within your discipline
Information on copyright policies and procedures
- Information Fluency & Library Instruction
Our program for instruction; working with you, your Research and Instruction Librarian will tailor a class session for your students on using library materials specific to your assignment needs
- Interlibrary Loan
Set up and use an ILLIAD account to request materials from other libraries
- Research and Instruction Librarians
Personal assistance for collection development, instruction, or questions about library services
- Macalester WorldCat Discovery
Our service for locating materials in our collection, and libraries around the country and globe
Web-based program for producing bibliographies and managing citations for students and faculty
For information on placing materials on reserve
Additional Campus Networked Resources
The campus portal; using 1600grand on the library tab you have access to a personalized book order form that automatically enters your name and department into the purchase request
- Campus Events Calendar
Location for finding dates for faculty meetings, events on campus, important dates, religious holidays
- Center for Scholarship and Teaching
- CONTENTdm - collection of images available for classroom use
- Digital Commons
Our repository for student honors projects, faculty articles, journals produced by students and faculty
- Google Apps - our program for email, calendars, shared documents
Our campus learning management system.
- Create Off-campus Friendly Links
- Selected Works
Faculty research pages (guide to getting started)
Ask a question!
chat loading...Close Chat