In order to receive email alerts when relevant funding is available, you must set up an individual profile. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to www.infoedglobal.com
- Click on CLIENT LOGIN TO: SPIN along the top of the page
- If you are using a computer with an on-campus IP address, you will see "Macalester College" in the top right corner. Click on "Sign In" to the right of that.
- You're now at the Login page. At the bottom of the login box, choose "Need to create a new profile?"
- Create your profile, including a username, and click "Save".
- You will be notified via e-mail once the Administrator has approved your profile, and then you will use the link in the email to go into the system and approve your username and password.
You can now begin to set up your own search parameters to receive periodic notices with potential funding sources. You can also do periodic searches on your own.
Note: If you would like to set up a profile from an off-campus IP address, the Administrator will need to do this on your behalf. Please contact someone at GFCR to initiate the process.