ContactTitle IX Coordinator
The work of the Title IX Office is supported by a number of appointed faculty, staff, and student members serving in different roles.
Title IX Deputies
Title IX Deputies are designated officials with authority to support the work of the Title IX Office by conducting intake meetings, consulting with the office on reports, supportive measures, and follow-up, and may serve as the Title IX Coordinator’s designee.
- Angela Walker, Interim Associate Dean of Students, [email protected]
- Jody Gabriel, Head Softball Coach, Athletics, [email protected]
- Jonathan Cardenas, Associate Director of Residential Life – Student & Community Support, [email protected]
- Ruth Janisch, Co-Director, Civic Engagement Center, [email protected]
- Jaelynn Blenkush, Program Manger – Student Employment, [email protected]
Title IX hearing panel members, adjudicators, and appeal officers
Hearing panel members, adjudicators, and appeal officers include any person who facilitates a formal or informal resolution process. Individuals assigned to these roles do not have a conflict of interest or bias for or against complainants or respondents generally or for or against the parties to a specific matter. In addition, these individuals will receive annual training as required under state and federal laws.