Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer Toggle Navigation Menu



  • Advisor(s) Selection Form (PDF)
  • EFFECTIVE March 9, 2022, students wanting to change their advisor or add to their advising team should use the new automated Macalester College Advisor Selection Form found in the “Academic Records” box of their 1600grand. To change your advisor, go to 1600grand and find the ‘Academic Records” box.  Click on the “Academic Advising Team” button in that box and follow the instructions that come up.  (Sample 1600grand screen )Your request will be forwarded to your new advising team for approval and then on to the Academic Programs and Advising Office for processing.  You will receive an email notification when the change has been completed. Questions should be directed to [email protected], 651-696-6036.

Classroom Recording

Faculty Funding




Forms From Other Offices

These forms are available from the Registrar.

  • ACTC Cross-Registration
  • Summer Independent Study Registration
  • Individually Designed Interdepartmental Major (IDIM)
  • Declaration of Intent to be Graduated
  • Application for Readmission
  • Cross-Listed Course Change
  • Course Completion Agreement

These forms are available from Student Affairs.

  • Leave of Absence
  • Permanent Withdrawal from the College