Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer Toggle Navigation Menu


Majors, Minors, and Concentrations

See your chair or program director to declare a major, minor or concentration.

Request for General Education Requirement (GER) Designation for Post-Matriculation Transfer Courses

Students must first consult with an advisor prior to completing an application and include advisor approval along with any other required documentation (e.g. course syllabus). Pre-matriculation coursework is not eligible for review with the exception for incoming transfer students who may submit coursework completed prior to beginning at Mac. The intention is to complete the general education requirements with Macalester courses.