Campus Operations delivers quality event support services while providing meaningful educational opportunities through employment.
- Provide space, service and guidance in event planning and support to promote student learning, engagement, and inclusion.
- Serve as the living room and gathering space for the Macalester campus.
- Be receptive and responsive to changing/diverse needs of Macalester students and the campus community.
- Generate revenue for the College through Conference & Facility Rentals that align with the mission of institution.
- Co-curricular Development: Provide students with programs, events and experiences that complement the mission, values, and learning goals of the College.
- Student Growth and Learning: Offer students opportunities to obtain the self-awareness, confidence, and skills needed to live full, authentic lives.
- Service and Support: Serve as a resource for the Macalester community in the planning and implementation of events that enhance students’ college experience and contribute to a dynamic campus life.
- Community and Connection: Create a welcoming, inclusive environment for intentional engagement and meaningful interactions between students, their peers, Macalester faculty and staff, and the broader community.
Student Leadership Opportunities
Orientation Coordinator Application- Coming Soon
Orientation Leader Application- Coming Soon
February 2, 2019- Mac@Nite
February 8, 2019- Dance
March 2, 2019- Mac@Nite
March 9, 2019- Dance
April 20, 2019- Mac@Nite
April 26, 2019- Dance
May 3, 2019- Mac@Nite