Campus Activities and Operations maintains a welcoming, inclusive environment for the holistic development of students by providing co-curricular experiences, first-class facilities, service, and staff support for campus events and student organizations.
What We Do
- Develop and encourage campus-wide cultural, educational, and recreational events
- Provide personal, professional, and leadership development opportunities
- Advise student organizations and assist with the management of their budgets
- Reserve space on campus through the Campus Center Information Desk and provide logistical support for events
- Supply programming resources for student organizations and manage the Student Organization Resource Center (SORC)