Entrepreneurship & Social Ventures Career Community
- Imagine, develop, and design something new.
- Research, redesign and re-imagine a service, product, or issue.
- Develop subject matter expertise on the problem you are looking to address.
- Pitch collaborators and investors to gain support for your project.
- Partner and adapt to changing needs of community and market.
- Devise scalable systems of service delivery or production.
- Lead teams with enthusiasm for dreaming big, starting something new and making change happen today.
- Embrace failures as learning efficiently to design and create something better.
|American Public Media||Glenn Nelson Center-Entreprenuerial Fellow||St. Paul, MN|
|Kipsu, Inc.||Entrepreneurial Leadership Rotation Program Analyst||Minneapolis, MN|
Macalester Entrepreneurship – Home of entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship classes, and opportunities like Macathon, MacStartups, and MacNest.
Tech.MN – News, events, resources and jobs in the entrepreneurial spaces of Minnesota.
Minnestar – Home of Minnedemo, MinneBar, and ongoing events, plus great local round-ups of start-up events going on in the Twin Cities.
Twin Cities Start-up Week – Resources, networking events and jobs celebrating start-ups in Minneapolis & St. Paul.