Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer Toggle Navigation Menu

About the Directory/FAQ

I’m a faculty or staff member. What do I do if my directory information is incorrect?
Contact Employment Services at 651-696-6280 or send an email to [email protected]. Most updates will appear in the online directory the next day. Certain changes may take up to one week.

Who should I contact if I find incorrect information listed for groups, committees, departments, organizations, etc.?
Contact the web team at [email protected] and let us know what needs to be changed.