Laboratory Instructor and Technician in Biology
- Caretaker, Katharine Ordway Natural History Study Area (KONHSA) Evolutionary ecology and symbiosis
Associate Professor of Economics and Latin American Studies
- Rural and agricultural development, economic development, education in developing countries, and Central America-U.S. migration
Associate Professor and Chair, Anthropology
- Human Biology and Adaptation, Osteology, Paleopathology, Growth and Development, Bioarchaeology, Nutrition and Disease
David Chioni Moore
Associate Professor, International Studies and English
- Literary interactions in the Black Atlantic world, notably Africa, the Caribbean, and African America; post-colonial and/as the post-Soviet; comparative literature; cultural theory; globalization.
- Creative writing, poetry and fiction; the Chinese-American immigrant experience; footbinding, sexuality and eroticism in Chinese culture; women in modern China; Chinese migrant workers and industrialization; environmental issues; photography.
Professor, French and Francophone Studies
- Focuses on 20th-21st-century French and francophone literature and culture; Haitian literature and culture; French and Francophone Cinema; Postcolonial identities; Immigration; Violence in France and the francophone world.