October 18, 2019 and November 8, 2019
Fall Samplers in October and November offer the opportunity for high school juniors and seniors to experience campus over a full day of activities including campus tours, class visits, information sessions, and more! The November 8 Fall Sampler also includes a Multicultural Fly-in Program. Learn more.
- 8 a.m. Check-in begins in Ruth Stricker Dayton Campus Center
- 9:15 a.m. Welcome in Ruth Stricker Dayton Campus Center
- 9:40 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Choose from activities including class visits, campus tours, information sessions, lunch on us, and more to create a schedule that works for you. A detailed schedule will be provided at registration. If you have questions, please call our office directly at (800) 231-7974. Registration will be available August 1, 2019.
Junior Visit Day, February 17, 2020
Junior Visit Day provides an introduction to Macalester for high school juniors. This five-hour program includes information sessions, sample classes, a campus tour, and more. Seniors are also welcome to attend; individualized class visits will be available for seniors in the afternoon.
- 8:30 a.m. Check-in begins in Ruth Stricker Dayton Campus Center
- 9:00 a.m. Welcome to Macalester – Information Session
- 9:40 a.m. – 2:15 p.m. Guests will learn about study-away and internship opportunities, tour campus, attend a sample class taught by faculty, and interact with current students. A detailed schedule will be provided at check-in.
- Noon Lunch will be provided.