- Useful Computer Programs available for download on campus
- American Chemical Society
This site includes information on membership, scholarships, and grants, as well as chemical abstracts. Macalester offers an ACS accredited Chemistry degree.
- SciFinder Scholar
Through SciFinder Scholar, online search and fulltext access to many scholarly publications in chemistry is available to members of the Macalester community. Click above for instructions on how to access it.
- National Science Foundation
This site includes general information about NSF program areas, online fellowships applications and current science news.
- National Institute for Standards and Technology Chemistry WebBook
The single best free source for physical and spectral data available to chemists.
- Chemical Heritage Foundation
We tell the story of Chemistry
- Chemical Safety Information
Easily call up the MSDS for any chemical at Macalester – online! Username and password required, contact Rob Rossi if you need it.
- Vermont SIRI: Safety Information Resources, Inc.
- Research Opportunities
Macalester’s Science and Research Office