1. If you want to revise your Economics major, see your departmental advisor to be sure that the revised courses you choose continue to meet the requirements. You do not need to check in with the department chair at this stage.
  2. In your senior year, go to DegreeWorks and be sure that all requirements are appropriately categorized.
  3. If DegreeWorks does not correctly categorize your courses, save and print a copy of the PDF from DegreeWorks.
  4. Make an appointment to see the department chair.
  5. Bring the hard copy of your DegreeWorks audit to the meeting with the department chair.
  6. If you have any questions, see your departmental advisor or the department chair.