77 Macalester Street, Room 201 651-696-6280
Macalester College believes that an effective talent development program improves the performance and retention of our employees and helps the institution create an inclusive work environment. Because of this, a variety of professional development resources and programs are provided for staff.
Employment Services Opportunities
- Staff Training and Development Assistance
- Spring Bloom (Faculty and Staff In-Service Training)
- January Thaw (Faculty and Staff In-Service Training)
- Staff and Faculty Affinity Groups
Other Campus Training Opportunities
- Environment Health and Safety (Facilities Services)
- Technology Training (Information Technology Services)
- Information Fluency (DeWitt Wallace Library)
- Finance Systems (Business Services)
Virtual Training Opportunities
- Academic Impressions
- Log in/Create Account here using your @macalester.edu email account
- Topics include but are not limited to: Supporting first-generation students; case studies; overcoming microaggressions; diversity initiatives; creating community; and many, many more!