During the academic year, the gallery holds regular hours from September–December, and February–May. The Law Warschaw Gallery is currently open daily without reservation for the Macalester community (students, faculty, and staff), and open daily to the public by reservation only. Hours for both the public and the Macalester community are below. Masks are required for all visitors.
Monday 12–4 pm
Tuesday 10–4 pm
Wednesday 10–4 pm
Thursday 10–4 pm
Friday 10–4 pm
Saturday 12–4 pm
Sunday 12–4 pm
Please visit lawwarschawgallery.simplybook.me to book your reservations to visit the gallery. Before and after-hours reservation times may be available for groups. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
Exceptions to these regular hours include closures during the academic year.
• The gallery is closed October 21–24, 2021 in observation of the academic Fall break.
• The gallery is closed November 12, 2021 in observation of a Wellness Day.
• The gallery is closed November 24–28, 2021 in observation of the academic Thanksgiving break.
• The gallery is closed December 6, 2021—January 27, 2022 for the Holiday break and winter installation schedule.
• The gallery is closed March 12–20, 2022 in observation of the academic Spring break.
Please check back before your visit for closings impacted by holidays and the academic calendar.
We will continue to follow National and State COVID guidance and adapt our hours accordingly. Full campus policies and updates can be found here: https://www.macalester.edu/covid-19/recent-updates/
Location & Directions
Janet Wallace Fine Arts Center
130 Macalester Street, St. Paul, MN 55105
Directions (Google Maps)