Central Stores/Central Receiving is responsible for all incoming packages and freight (other than U.S. Postal Service) and for maintaining and distributing custodial supplies throughout the campus.
Note: Items for staff and faculty are normally delivered after 12 p.m. (noon) the day received to the department. Items for students are delivered after 12 p.m. (noon) to Mailing Services for processing.
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. (noon)
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
- Receive, log and deliver incoming packages to departments and Mailing Services.
- Process outbound UPS and FedEx packages charged to college FOAPAL numbers.
- Collect outbound packages with pre-paid labels for FedEx and UPS.
- Order, stock and distribute custodial supplies.
- Maintain monthly inventory for custodial manager, along with expense reports.
- Order and deliver copy paper to departments.
- Assist with interdepartmental deliveries across campus.
- Organize light bulb recycling pick-ups.