Student Mail Forwarding

Mailing Services
Ruth Stricker Dayton Campus Center, Lower Level

Summer Forwarding Form

Fall Study Abroad Forwarding Form

Spring Study Abroad Forwarding Form

Leave of Absence/ Withdrawn Forwarding Form
(Please note that you still need to contact the Registrar’s Office with permanent address changes)

Got Mail That You Are Unsure Of?
Find more info on Macalester's Suspicious Mail page »