Monthly Leave Report Entry
Employment Services is committed to developing a staff workforce that maintains the high standards of Macalester College. Below please find a list of resources to assist you in successfully leading your staff.
Managing staff absences is critical for every department, and part of that is managing leave reports. Please see the overview below on how to enter leave taken on a leave report. Use the following links for more detailed instructions.
- Log in to 1600Grand and access the Employee Dashboard
- In the My Activities menu on the right, click on Enter Leave Report
- Select the date for which you need to enter leave, and click Start Leave Report when prompted
- Use the Earn Code dropdown menu to select the correct type of leave, and enter the number of hours you were away
- Click Save (lower right corner)
- Once you’ve completed your leave entry, click Preview (lower right corner), and click Submit in the pop-up box
If you miss the leave report deadline, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (and copy your supervisor) with the number of hours of leave used in the month.