The office of Corporate and Foundation Relations pursues grant opportunities in support of the college's institutional needs and priorities. We also help faculty and staff prepare external funding proposals for research, curricular projects, and programmatic initiatives. Through intentional collaboration with relevant offices on campus, we strive to provide a seamless experience through all stages of grant-seeking and grant administration.
You are welcome to contact us with questions or to set up an appointment to discuss your funding needs.
- Jun 25 Great Lakes Career Ready Internship
Library of Congress Kluge Fellowship
The Kluge Fellowship supports research in the humanities and social science, especially interdisciplinary, cross-cultural or multilingual.
F. R. Bigelow Foundation Grants
The F. R. Bigelow Foundation is committed to improving the quality of life and opportunities for all in the Saint Paul area. Primary areas of interest include: human services, community and economic development, education, health care, and arts.
- Macalester professor researching book re feminism in post-communist Poland
- Macalester professor receives two grants to support research next year in Latin America
- Professor receives Fulbright to study immigration in Germany
- Macalester’s Keck Lab recently received an atomic force microscope
- Macalester President receives $250,000 leadership grant from the Mellon Foundation