Helping Every Student, Every Year
Gifts to the Macalester Fund support all aspects of Macalester and provide broad, annual, and essential support for everyone in the Macalester community. Gifts go to work immediately, and the fund provides crucial flexibility to the college’s budget.
Your gift to the Macalester Fund supports and inspires Macalester students who influence change for the better across the globe.
- Financial Aid: Support Macalester’s extraordinary commitment to financial aid, which allows us to provide students of all economic backgrounds access to a Macalester education.
- Program Support: Provide students with opportunities for growth outside the classroom – from arts performances to career development workshops to maker lessons in the Idea Lab – that make the Macalester experience special.
- Faculty Support: Sustain the incredible education that is one of the cornerstones of Macalester’s mission, including student-faculty research, curricular development, and the flexibility to pilot new projects and academic initiatives.
- Athletics: Help Macalester student-athletes build toward excellence with expanded efforts to support the whole athlete through nutrition and counseling services, student athlete leadership development, expanded recruitment, and more.
- Student Emergency Aid: Support Macalester students experiencing unanticipated financial hardships related to technology and academic supply needs, emergency travel, medical expenses, and more. These funds are administered through Macalester’s Emergency Aid Program.
- Racial Equity Support: Support Macalester’s work toward a more just and equitable campus and world. These funds are granted to projects through an application process open to students, faculty, and staff members.
- Support It All: Support everything you love about Macalester and allow Macalester to continue to strive toward living our values and educating tomorrow’s leaders.
Sustainers make recurring credit card gifts to the Macalester Fund, providing a dependable funding source to the college and reducing fundraising costs so more of their gifts go directly to supporting Macalester students. You can set this up easily by using our secure online giving form. Already a Sustainer? Manage your giving here.
Macalester Fund Main Office
- Eva Timmons
- Director, Macalester Fund
- Team collaboration and planning, overall strategy, revenue strategy, cross-departmental and cross-campus partnerships, staff management