You may request to sign up for your own Staples/Macalester account using your Pcard to make your purchases.
To request a Staples account, please call or email Bonnie Cartner at Staples at 407-475-4815 or [email protected] and provide:
- Your name
- Your Macalester email
- Your Macalester Department’s name
- The FOAPAL number you would like your Staples account to be tied to.
Additional Staples Information
- Once your account is set up, go to www.staplesadvantage.com and sign in with your Staples account.
- Staples is Macalester’s preferred vendor for Office Supplies. If you cannot find what you are looking for in the Staples website, Office MAX is also a Macalester vendor.
- Your default FOAPAL may be set in the Staples system.
- Shipping for most items is free of charge. Larger items may incur a handling fee.
- No tax will be charged, as Staples knows that all Macalester accounts are tax-exempt.
- When approving your Pcard, enter the FOAPAL where the office supplies should be charged.
- If you do not have a Macalester Pcard, check with your department administrator if they can assist you with placing an order.
If you have any questions about Office Products Procurement, contact the Director of Purchasing, Auxiliaries & Accounts Payable.