The MAX Center is committed to supporting all documented students with any disability to help ensure each individual’s success. We provide individual testing rooms, a friendly and relaxed environment for taking exams, and other helpful accommodations and tools to assist students in achieving academic excellence.
Testing Accommodations and Scheduling Exams with the MAX Center
We are now offering remote testing in individual Zoom rooms and limited options on-campus.
- On-campus, and limited in person testing is available based on campus COVID-19 guidelines.
- Specific testing days are being scheduled on an individual basis for Module 1 and 2 as staff availability and scheduling allows.
- Please inquire via Julie Lucking or Jason McDonald at, email@example.com
- To schedule an exam remotely or in person:
- Faculty and students should use the AIM system, the same way as in the past.
- Instructions on how to schedule testing accommodations for faculty and students are at the end of this section (see AIM links below).
- Complete the required steps.
- Faculty: please be aware that because of extended time and student schedules, your student may not be able to take the exam during the time you specify.
- Students: please be in communication about testing with your faculty prior to requesting via the AIM system.
On-site, in person testing rooms are monitored by camera.
For more testing information please see the Disability Services Testing page.
Testing Questionnaire (short)
Your voice can make a difference! After you’ve completed your exam, would you please take the time to complete this optional, short questionnaire, for both remote and on-campus testing:
Disability Testing Accommodations at the MAX Center
MAX Center Disability Accommodations Testing Coordinator
Kagin, MAX Center
Accommodations Testing Assistant
Kagin, MAX Center
Documentation for Accommodations Contacts: Disability Services Office
Please speak with one of the following people from the Disability Services office to discuss your accommodation needs:
Director of Disability Services, Office of Student Affairs
Case Manager, Disability Services
Disability Services Coordinator