The MAX Center is committed to supporting all documented students with any disability to help ensure each individual’s success. We provide individual testing rooms, a friendly and relaxed environment for taking exams, and other helpful accommodations and tools to assist students in achieving academic excellence.
Testing Accommodations and Scheduling Exams with the MAX Center
- On-campus, and in person testing is available based on campus COVID-19 guidelines.
- Please inquire via Julie Lucking or Jason McDonald at, firstname.lastname@example.org
- To schedule an exam remotely or in person:
- Faculty and students should use the AIM system.
- Instructions on how to schedule testing accommodations for faculty and students are at the end of this section (see AIM links below).
- Complete the required steps.
- Faculty: please be aware that because of extended time and student schedules, your student may not be able to take the exam during the time you specify.
- Students: please be in communication about testing with your faculty prior to requesting via the AIM system.
On-site, in person testing rooms are monitored (we won’t stare at you) by camera.
For more testing information please see the Disability Services Testing page.
Testing Questionnaire (short)
Your voice can make a difference! After you’ve completed your exam, would you please take the time to complete this optional, short questionnaire, for both remote and on-campus testing:
Disability Testing Accommodations at the MAX Center
MAX Center Disability Accommodations Testing Coordinator
Kagin, MAX Center
Accommodations Testing Assistant
Kagin, MAX Center
Documentation for Accommodations Contacts: Disability Services Office
Please speak with one of the following people from the Disability Services office to discuss your accommodation needs:
Case Manager, Disability Services
Disability Services Coordinator