Leave Reports are managed by Payroll. Any questions about submitting or approving a leave report should be directed to payroll @ [email protected]
Manage Leave Reports Approval Process in 1600grand
Managing staff absences is critical for every department, and part of that is managing leave reports. Please review step-by-step instructions outlined below on Managing the Leave Report Process.
- Log onto 1600grand
- Click on Employee Dashboard
- Locate My Activities menu (on the right)
- Click on Approve Leave Report
- Under Approvals Select Pay Period
- For each employee with a Pending or In-progress leave report, click on the Three-dot Action Menu next to their name
- From there, select Preview
- This will display the leave report the employee submitted
- Review Leave report; click details
- If the leave reported looks correct, select Approve. If it needs to be edited, select Return for Correction
- If leave report is returned for corrections a comment is required
Deadlines for Leave Report Entry & Approval
- Leave reports are due by the 10th of the following month (ex: August leave report would be due September 10th).
- Approval deadline for supervisors is the 20th of the following month (ex: August leave report needs to be approved by September 20th)
- A complete payroll schedule, with holidays, is available on the Payroll website.
If you miss the leave report deadline, send an email to [email protected] (and copy your supervisor) with the number of hours of leave used in the month.