*In the case of an emergency (after business hours & on weekends) please reach out to Campus Security at 651-696-6555.
As noted in President Brian Rosenberg’s message to all students on March 16, Macalester will be transitioning completely to remote learning for the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester beginning March 30. We are requiring students to go home and stay home by March 30 for the remainder of the semester. If you are currently away from campus, we are asking that you stay home and not return. If you are currently on campus we are asking that you begin making plans to depart campus by March 30.
- ALL residential students, even those who have already left campus must complete the form. If you have not already done so please complete the Departure Form.
- Prepare for Departure
- Room Key
- Housing Calendars
- Housing and Dining Agreement 2020-2021
- Roomdraw for 2020-2021 Housing
- Summer Housing is cancelled for summer 2020
- Submit a Work Order
- Report a Computer Problem
- Cafe Mac Menu
- NSSI – College Student Renter’s Insurance
- List of Reservable Residence Hall Lounge Spaces
- Residence Hall Lounge Reservation Request Form
- Request Laundry Repair Service from ASI Laundry Solutions