Location and Hours
Neill Hall 115
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Students, faculty and staff may checkout a range of media equipment including dongles, headphones, headsets, microphones, tripods, cell phone mounts, audio/visual recording equipment, external disk drives, and webcams.
A/V Equipment Reservation
Complete the A/V Equipment Reservation Request Form at least 2 business days prior to the reservation start date.
20 iMacs running macOS 10.12
There are 7 suites equipped with iMacs with audio/video editing software: Adobe Creative Suite, iMovie, GarageBand, etc.
Media digitization equipment for formats including regular scanning, book scanning, VHS, VHS-C, cassette tapes, vinyl records, slides, 3D objects, CDs, and DVDs. A/V Media Digitization Form
MIDI Keyboard Composition Suite
3 iMac computers each with a MIDI keyboard and Finale Music Composing and Notation software.
- WebPrint release station
- Color printer
- 2 black and white printers
- Poster printer reserved for academic use, more information available on the poster printing webpage
3D Printing Services
- PLA printers: Makerbot, Ultimaker
- Resin printer: Formlabs
- 3D Printing Request Form
- Scanning station with 3 iMacs running the Adobe Creative Suite
- 8.5″ x 11″ flatbed scanner
- 11.5″ by 17″ large-format flatbed scannero
- Nikon Coolscan V slide scanner
- Fujitsu SnapScan Book scanner
- NextEngine 3D object scanner
GarageBand 10 Podcasting FAQ (gdoc)
iMovie 11 FAQ (PDF)
Audacity Download & Installation Guide for Mac (gdoc)
Audacity Download & Installation Guide for Windows (gdoc)
Audacity User Guide for Mac or Windows (gdoc)