The Live It Fund empowers students filled with hope and drive to transform their ideas into action to change the world for good.
The Live It Fund funds students who identify an opportunity or problem and propose an innovative solution. Since 2010, the Live It Fund has provided funding for projects with awards ranging from $500-$2000 in J-Term, followed by an opportunity to apply for summer funding of up to $7,000. Macalester students continue to inspire us with their passion, creativity, and incredible embodiment of global citizenship.
Live It Fund Summer 2022 Important Dates:
- Wednesday, January 19th, 2022 Live It Fund Summer 2022 Application Opens!
- Tuesday, February 8th, 2022 Live It Fund Virtual Info Session via Zoom from 11:30am-12:30pm (Zoom Link Here)
- Monday, February 28th, 2022 Applications Due at 9:00 am! Students must submit a fully completed application and all required accompanying materials which includes a resume and a draft budget. Application preview available at the end of the info packet.
- Tuesday, March 8th, 2022 First communication will be sent. Students will find out if they have been selected to move on to the interview round.
- Thursday, March 10th, 2022 If selected to move forward, applicants will take part in an interview with an E&I staff member.
- Friday, March 11th, 2022 Final awards are announced.
- Tuesday, April 5th, 2022 If accepted, mandatory Tech Meeting from 11:30-1 in LIB250
- Thursday, April 7th, 2022 If accepted, mandatory Reflection Meeting from 11:30-1 in LIB250