The Live It Fund empowers students filled with hope and drive to transform their ideas into action to change the world for good.
The Live It Fund funds students who identify an opportunity or problem and propose an innovative solution. Since 2010, the Live It Fund has provided funding for projects with awards up to $1,500 in J-Term, followed by an opportunity to apply for summer funding of $6,000 plus a $500 per project expense reimbursement. Macalester students continue to inspire us with their passion, creativity, and incredible embodiment of global citizenship.
Live It Fund Jterm 2024 Important Dates:
- Monday, September 11 Application opens!
- Tuesdays, September 19, 26, October 3, 10, 17 from 11:30-1 pm Live It Fund in-person information sessions and office hours will be held in the Idea Lab on the 2nd floor of the library. Drop by to ask an Entrepreneurship and Innovation staff member any questions you may have about the program.
- Monday, October 30 at 9 am Applications Due! Students must submit a fully completed application and all required accompanying materials which includes a resume and a short 2-3 minute video.
- Friday, November 3 First communication will be sent. Students will find out if they have been selected to continue to the next round of IRB, finance reviews.
- Monday, November 20th Final awards will be announced.
The Jterm 2024 Live It Fund Program will take place between December 21, 2023-January 18, 2024.
Email [email protected]