The Live It Fund empowers students filled with hope and drive to transform their ideas into action to change the world for good.
The Live It Fund funds students who identify an opportunity or problem and propose an innovative solution. Since 2010, the Live It Fund has provided funding for projects with awards ranging from $500-$2000 in J-Term, followed by an opportunity to apply for summer funding of up to $10,000. Macalester students continue to inspire us with their passion, creativity, and incredible embodiment of global citizenship.
Live It Fund J-Term 2022 Important Dates:
- Tuesday, September 28th Live It Fund Info Sessions. An in-person session from 12 – 1pm in the library room 250 and a virtual option from 3:00 – 4:00 pm via Zoom will be offered. Click here for access to the Zoom link!
- Friday, October 8th Applications Due at 9:00 am! Students must submit a fully completed application and all required accompanying materials which includes a resume and short 2-3 minute video.
- Friday, October 15th First communication will be sent. Students will find out if they have been selected to continue to the next round of IRB and finance reviews.
- Monday, November 1st Final awards will be announced.
- Monday, November 15th If selected, work plan and budget are due.
- Tuesday, November 30th If selected, required training lunch will take place on 11/30.