ACA Tax Forms
As required by the Affordable Care Act (ACA), eligible employees will have a Form 1095-C prepared and saved to their My Profile/Employee File in the benefit enrollment system located at: macalester.bswift.com. This form, called a 1095-C, is in addition to the traditional W-2.
To access your 2016 1095-C tax form, log into the benefit enrollment system located at: macalester.bswift.com. Once logged in to the benefit enrollment system:
- Click on the My Profile tab at the top of the page
- Scroll down to and click on Employee File
- Click on View next to your 1095C Form 2016
For more information, please refer to the communication about ACA Tax Forms.
Macalester offers a comprehensive benefits program designed to provide employees with the resources they need to maintain their well-being in all respects.
Employment Services Contacts
Jason Dempster, Associate Director
Emily Herron, Sr. HR Generalist
Log in to macalester.bswift.com to:
- Review benefit elections
- Update beneficiary information for Life insurance
- Update dependent information
- Update HSA and Retirement Contributions
Log in to 1600grand and click on the Employment/My Job tab to:
- Review pay stubs
- Set up direct deposit
- Elect electronic W2 tax form
- Review current time off balances