ACA Tax Forms
As required by the Affordable Care Act (ACA), eligible employees will have a Form 1095-C prepared and saved in the benefit enrollment system located at macalester.bswift.com. This form is a tax document that provides information regarding any employer-provided health insurance coverage or offers of coverage.
There are two ways to access the form in macalester.bswift.com:
- Select the “Form 1095-C” link under the “My Forms” section in the menu on the left side of the website.
- Select “My Profile” in the top menu. Select “Employee File” in the left menu. Scroll down to view 1095-Cs for current and past tax years.
Macalester offers a comprehensive benefits program designed to provide employees with the resources they need to maintain their well-being in all respects.
- 2018 Benefits Summary and Guide (PDF)
- Benefits Policies/Guidelines
- Benefits Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Log in to the Benefits Portal at macalester.bswift.com to:
Log in to 1600grand at 1600grand.macalester.edu to:
- Complete time sheets and leave reports
- Review pay stubs
- Set up direct deposit
- Elect electronic W2 tax form
- Review current time off balances
Jason Dempster, Associate Director
Emily Herron, Sr. HR Generalist