2018 Open Enrollment
2018 Benefit Information Sessions
John B. Davis Lecture Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, October 24, 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Wednesday, October 25, 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Thursday, October 26, 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
2018 Benefits Informational Session Presentation
Alexander G. Hill Ballroom in Kagin Commons
Tuesday, October 31, from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Macalester offers a comprehensive benefits program designed to provide employees with the resources they need to maintain their well-being in all respects.
Employment Services Contacts
Jason Dempster, Associate Director
Emily Herron, Sr. HR Generalist
Log in to the Benefits Portal at macalester.bswift.com to:
- Review benefit elections
- Update beneficiary information for Life insurance
- Update dependent information
- Update HSA and Retirement Contributions
- Access the 1095-C ACA Tax Form
Log in to 1600grand and click on Employee to:
- Review pay stubs
- Set up direct deposit
- Elect electronic W2 tax form
- Review current time off balances