- 2021 Benefits Summary and Guide (PDF)
- 2022 Benefit Summary and Guide (PDF)
- 2022 Open Enrollment Guide (PDF)
- 2022 Benefits Open Enrollment Presentation (PDF)
- Benefits Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Benefits Policies/Guidelines
Macalester College offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet your needs and the needs of your family. Macalester provides a range of diverse options, including medical, dental and vision, life insurance, disability benefits, free primary care clinic services that come to you along with a wellness program.
We also offer additional benefits including subsidized Metro Transit bus passes, identity protection, employee assistance program, a legal plan, and a host of other programs discounted for you just for being an employee of Macalester College.
Take some time to review the Benefits Summary and Guide. If you have questions about Macalester’s sponsored benefit plans please contact Jason Dempster or Randi Hartman. We are here to support you throughout the year to help you maximize your benefits!
Log in to the Benefits Portal to:
Log in to 1600grand to:
- Complete time sheets and leave reports
- Review pay stubs
- Set up direct deposit
- Elect electronic W2 tax form
- Review current time off balances
Jason Dempster, Associate Director
Randi Hartman, HR Generalist