The Dependent Tuition Assistance Program (DTAP) is available for eligible faculty and staff members (exclusive of members of collective bargaining units), and provides up to 8 semesters of tuition assistance for dependent children, spouses and domestic partners at various local and regional colleges and universities. Please refer to the DTAP Program Guidelines (PDF) for more information about eligibility and eligible programs.
Application Deadline: January 15
All DTAP Applications and ACM Certifications of Eligibility are due by January 15th of each year in order to be eligible to participate the following academic year. This allows us to notify institutions of your eligibility before they send you financial aid information. Our goal is to help institutions provide you with as much accurate information as possible before you make your final decision.
How Does My Dependent Apply?
- Complete the online DTAP Application to certify eligibility by January 15.
- If you are applying to an ACM school, you must complete the ACM Certification of Eligibility Form (eForm) and submit a check for the $25 participation fee (payable to ACM) by January 15.
- As soon as your dependent has made a final decision you will need to complete the Applicant’s Confirmation of Participation Form (eForm).
- Whether you are returning to an ACTC or ACM school, you will just need to complete the online DTAP Application to certify eligibility by January 15.
- If you are switching schools, please reach out to the Employment Services contact.
You must be logged in to your Macalester Google account to complete the DTAP Application.Complete the DTAP Application
Forms and Guidelines
- DTAP Program Guidelines (PDF)
- ACM Guidelines (PDF)
- ACM Certification of Eligibility (PDF)
- Applicant’s Confirmation of Participation Form (eForm)
Employment Services Contact