Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer Toggle Navigation Menu

Government Regulations


To be eligible for the options below, you must currently be on an F-1 visa and have studied at least 9 months in the US at a higher education institution on a valid non-immigrant visa (e.g., F, J, H, E, L, M).