Recent Past Seasons
- Student Productions for Family Fest
October 11-12, 2019
The Rocky Horror Show. Directed by Harry Waters Jr.
October 31-November 9, 2019
- Fall 2019 Dance Concert
December 6-7, 2019
- UBUNTU Black Joy Showcase
February 28th, 2020
- Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night
Canceled due to COVID-19.
- Spring 2020 Dance Collaborative
Canceled due to COVID-19.
- Fall Dance Concert: Breath Bound
November 9-10, 2018
- Distracted by Lisa Loomer. Directed by Jack Reuler.
December 7-15, 2018
- currently untitled. Written, directed, and produced by Macalester students.
February 28-March 2, 2019
- Spring Dance Concert: Open Despite
April 11, 12, 14, 2019
- Letters|Home. Co-directed by Wynn Fricke and Cláudia Tatinge Nascimento.
April 25-May 4, 2019
- Venus in Fur by David Ives, A staging project of Richard Graham ’19, Emily Nadel ’18, and Miller Shor ’19.
September 8–9, 2017.
- No Child by Nilaja Sun. Guest directed by Faye Price ’77 with Niara Williams ’18.
October 13–14, 2017
- The Cherry Orchard by Anton Chekhov. Directed by Beth Cleary.
November 2–5, 2017
- Fall Dance Concert: Ghost Light
November 2-5, 2017
- SLUT: The Play by Katie Capiello. Directed by Signe Harriday.
February 16–18, 2018
- Dirk (and others still with us) by Anna Bruijn.
March 23–24, 2018
- Spring Dance Concert: Perennial
April 27-28, 2018
- Urinetown by Mark Hollman and Greg Kotis. Directed by Harry Waters Jr.
November 4-6, 10-12, 2016
- Fall Dance Concert: Bodies in the Balance
December 2-3, 2016
- Medea, The music performed by the full Macalester Orchestra conducted by Director of Instrumental Activities Mark Mandarano, together with original choreography by Director of Dance Wynn Fricke interspersed with scenes from the play by Euripides, translated and adapted by guest director Barbra Berlovitz
February 17-18, 2017
- Acute Care, Directed by Beth Cleary
April 6-9, 2017
- Spring Dance Concert: Eclipsed
April 28-29, 2017
- Green: An Elegy to Summer by Carson Kreitzer. Directed by Harry Waters Jr.
October 1-4, 2015
- As You Like It by William Shakespeare. Guest directed by Barbara Berlovitz.
November 6-14, 2015
- Fall Dance Concert: Dreaming the World Forward
December 4-5, 2015
- The Clean House by Sarah Ruhl. Guest directed by Steven Yoakam ’75.
February 25-27, 2016.
- The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams. Directed by Beth Cleary.
April 14-16, 2016
- Spring Dance Concert: Awake
April 29-30, 2016
- The Cradle Will Rock by Mark Blitzstein. Directed by Harry Waters Jr.
November 6-8, 2014
- Fall Dance Concert: Time Pieces
November 21-23, 2014
- Statements After an Arrest Under the Immorality Act by Athol Fugard. Directed by James A. Williams.
February 19-21, 2015.
- Fahrenheit 451, A work devised by Professor Kanta Kochar-Lindgren & Students
April 9-11, 2015
- Spring Dance Concert: Stitchworks
April 24-25, 2015