Your Way to Wellness
On-Demand Fitness for every(body)
Access virtual fitness, nutrition, and mindfulness classes with Wellbeats! No matter your age, level, ability, or interest, you can choose what fits your lifestyle.
Whether you’re an expert at yoga or new to running, looking for ways to eat healthy or only have 5 minutes to unwind, there are a variety of ways to live a healthy life with Wellbeats.
- 1,000+ fitness, nutrition, and mindfulness classes led by a team of certified, friendly instructors
- 30+ goal-based programs
- 70+ healthy recipes
- Easy-to-use and stream on your personal devices at home or on-the-go
- Track your progress and receive personal recommendations
- Schedule classes in advance and invite others to join
- Download classes to play offline
- Receive automated reminders to keep you on track
Here’s how to get started:
Using a mobile device:
- Download the Wellbeats app in the App Store or Google Play Store. Once the Wellbeats app is downloaded on your device, continue to step 2.
- Log on to your HealthPartners account using the HealthPartners app.
- Go to the Living Well icon.
- Locate the Wellbeats activity card and click ‘Get started’. You’ll automatically be redirected and
signed into Wellbeats.
- For first-time users, follow the steps to complete your Wellbeats profile.
Note: For faster access after your initial set-up, you have two options:
- Wellbeats will save your login information for 21 days so you’ll be able to go directly to the Wellbeats app. After 21 days, you’ll need to complete steps 2, 3, and 4 to sync with Wellbeats again. If you run into trouble, try deleting the Wellbeats app and reinstalling it to make sure you have the most up to date version.
- Or, you can go directly to portal.wellbeats.com. Enter the email address and password you included when completing your Wellbeats profile.
Download and share the Wellbeats instructions for desktop and mobile devices (pdf).
Get one step closer to earning your Reward Card
Accumulate at least 500 minutes of activity through Wellbeats (that’s only 30 minutes, twice a week, for about 2 months) and you’ll get credit for completing this well-being activity.
By completing the health assessment and two well-being activities by October 31, 2024, employees and their covered spouse/partner can each earn a $150 Mastercard reward card. For more information visit our Wellness Benefits & Incentives page.